Winter Marijuana Sticker kit choices*Vertical:* "full boxes" and checklists are both 2 inches tall, designed to be usable in both Erin Condren and Happy Planner vertical planners, as well as TNs, Bujos, and others.
*Horizontal:* "full boxes" and checklists are both 1.625 inches tall, designed to be usable in both Erin Condren and Happy Planner horizontal planners, as well as TNs, Bujos, and others.
All other details are the same between both sizes. Kit pages are between 4.75"x7-7.5 inches and include:
FUNCTIONAL PAGES A and B (2 pages total):
-8 full boxes
-1 marijuana marquee
-4 half boxes (1 inch tall)
-6 quarter boxes (.6 inches tall)
-7 checklists and 5 individual checkboxes
-1 original handlettered phrase sticker
-an original handlettered weekend banner (3.125 inches wide)
-Marijuana- winter- and household-themed deco stickers
WASHI PAGE C:
-2 washi strips just under an inch tall (.9375 inches to be exact)x 6.325 inches, designed to be trimmed to your specific use.
-4 appointment circles
-2 habit trackers
-1 all original handlettered sticker
-1 ombre checklist full box
-Winter and pot leaf deco stickers
DATE COVER PAGE D:
-Monday through Friday date cover labels
-31 handlettered date dots
-2 page flags
-a variety of household stickers
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.