This adorable marijuana-themed sticker kit is an original and unique CannaPlanning creation, created by me with love. It's a great mix of stickers for a week of weedy planning in any type of planner, bullet journal, or travelers notebook.
*Vertical Kit* "full boxes" and checklists are both 2 inches tall, designed to be usable in both Erin Condren and Happy Planner vertical planners, as well as TNs, Bujos, and others.
Kit pages are between 4.75"x7.5 inches and include:
PAGE A: FULL BOXES and CHECKLISTS
-6 regular full boxes
-4 large checklists
-6 half checklists
-6 individual checkboxes
-Weedy weekend banner (3.125 inches wide)
PAGE B: HALF BOXES and DECO
-6 half boxes
-8 quarter boxes
-4 layering corner boxes
-5 weedy lettering stickers
-Marijuana- and household-themed deco stickers
PAGE C: WASHI
-2 washi strips just under an inch tall (.9375 inches to be exact)x 6.325 inches, designed to be trimmed to your specific use.
-4 page flags
-2 corner circles
-5 Pot leaf dividers
-2 habit trackers
-1 strain tracker
-1 ombre checklist full box
-4 lettered functional stickers
-1 lettered deco sticker
-weedy deco stickers
PAGE D: DATE COVER STRIP
-Monday through Friday date cover labels
Materials: lots of love, creativity, matte sticker paper, laser toner.
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.