These adorable CannaPlanning CannaPlugs marijuana ear plugs are poured from resin and decorated with my all original hand-designed, hand-cut pot leaf confetti.
The item you're purchasing is the exact pre-made item you are seeing in these listing photos. Please examine the details carefully to ensure it meets your wishes, and feel free to contact me with any questions!
**DESIGN AND PRODUCTION NOTES**
🌱 This is the first time I’ve made plugs, and I would love your feedback once you’ve tried them out! If I need to make any improvements around shape, design, how they are filed, etc, please don’t hesitate to contact me with feedback so that I may improve!
🌱 All earplugs are filed, smoothed, and finalized by hand.
🌱 Double-flared Round design
🌱 Approximately 12-13mm at widest points
🌱 Approximately 10mm deep
**RESIN EARPLUG SAFETY**
🌱 Resin is a lightweight epoxy-based product that feels similar to plastic. When cured, It is non-toxic and is not a known irritant for incidental use. HOWEVER, These resin plugs are intended for temporary/decorative use, NOT long-term daily wear.
🌱 Although cured resin is non-toxic, it’s entirely possible that someone could have a personal allergy or one-off reaction. If you experience ANY irritation or discomfort, please
discontinue use immediately.
Materials: Epoxy Resin, Original Handcut Pot Leaf Confetti, Creativity and lots of Love.
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.