This gorgeous CannaPlanning phone stand is poured from an etched crystal-shaped mold, and filled with my all original handmade pot leaf confetti, silver flake, and black alcohol ink.
**DEMO/MISFIT MODEL: this was the first tester I made, and I like how it turned out in general, but I'm not super sold on my painting skills. If you're not worried about perfection, this could be a fun little accessory at a good discount. Or if you're feeling creative, you could paint over my paint if you like - simply use any color acrylic paint and a paintbrush! totally a good stoner activity ;-)
A lot has gone into this set - high quality handmade molds, multiple layers of resin, and handmade confetti that I made myself with love and painstakingly picked of my cutting mat piece by individual piece, lol.
I really hope you love this set as much as I do!
The item you're purchasing is the exact pre-made item you are seeing in these listing photos. Please examine the details carefully to ensure it meets your wishes, and feel free to contact me with any questions!
🌱 7.75-inch tall main slab, sitting space 5.5 inches tall from where the shelf sits to the top
🌱 smaller shelf that you insert into the hole, which creates a stand.
Materials: Epoxy Resin, handmade CannaPlanning confetti, creativity and lots of love.
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.