MISFIT GRAB BAG: 9-piece foiled marijuana washi tape (**please read description**)
⭐️**MISFIT WASHI**⭐️ There was a production error with this run of washi, and the adhesive varies greatly across all colors and rolls - even within the same roll some areas are stickier than others, and there are large sections of low-tack areas.
🌱*Every roll can be different, please check the stickiness of any roll or large piece of washi before using on any fragile projects.
⭐️MISFIT WASHI IS GREAT FOR...⭐️
- lining or framing a canvas while painting
- edging straight lines on other craft projects: painting pots, wall art, etc
- as a space marker when sewing, to keep your seams straight
- in art that will be sealed or clear-coated for adhesion: bookmarks, rolling trays, tumblers, picture frames, wall art
- with spray adhesive for permanent stick
- roll it up to make low-tack double-sided tape
- on the edge of your eye to get perfect winged liner!
- and so much more!
Each roll is 15mm wide, 10 meters long
Materials: creativity and lots of love, printed paper washi tape, silver sparkle foiling.
Misunderstood is what the misfit package was. It works really good. I used it as tape to wrap 420 gifts formy Coworkers and it was a great hit. Now everyone wants to buy it.
I mostly purchased these so i could see the most colorways in person and to practice with the washi cutter. Let me tell you that they are so much more beautiful in person! The colors are super vibrant and blend well and the little designs are so vibrant against the background. Definitely worth the money.
This washi is so good and the price was so low, I feel like I swindled the shop owner a bit. The "misfit" quality is as good or better than the washi I've purchased at big box craft stores. Cannaplanning is the best ever