This gorgeous resin tealight holder is hand-poured by me and made with my all-original handmade pot leaf confetti. Each candlholder. Comes with a brand new unused battery-operated flickering warm-toned tealight.
The item you're purchasing is the exact pre-made item you are seeing in these listing photos. Please examine the details carefully to ensure it meets your wishes, and feel free to contact me with any questions!
***MISFIT DETAILS - PLEASE READ!!!***
⭐️ There are two big scratches along one side of the the holder, from where the original mold had come damaged. However, you don't see them from any other angle, so this candleholder would still look great on a desk, nightstand, or anywhere you wanted a little bit of candlelight warmth.
🌱 andleholder is 2.3 inches tall, 2 inches wide
🌱 Holds a tealight perfectly with a few millimetres to spare.
🌱 Includes 1 resin candleholder and 1 brand new battery-operated flickering tealight.
🌱 Resin is very lightweight, similar to plastic. The brand I use is heat safe *only* to 475°.
🌱 Please *ONLY* use with battery-operated candles (included), or contained tealights in a metal container. Do *NOT* melt wax directly in this holder. Melting/Burning resin fumes are toxic!
🌱 Please be a safe stoner!
Materials: epoxy resin, Handmade all original CannaPlanning Confetti, Lots of love and creativity.
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.