MISFIT/B GRADE NOTES: I'm selling this tray at a discount because I overpoured the resin at the spots where the leaves connect, then tried to cut one of them out but didn't like it so left the rest as-is. Honestly, you probably wouldn't notice unless you were actually looking closely at it, but hey..... discount?!! lol
This gorgeous CannaPlanning marijuana-shaped tray is poured from resin and filled with my sparkly blue all original hand-designed, hand-cut pot leaf confetti, and lots of silver flakes. I think this would make a fantastic 'novelty' rolling tray, or a gorgeous decoration to simply show off in your house or office.
The item you're purchasing is the exact pre-made item you are seeing in these listing photos. Please examine the details carefully to ensure it meets your wishes, and feel free to contact me with any questions!
🌱 Pot leaf shape, 5.625 x 5.625 inches
🌱 Rimmed, just over 1/2 an inch tall total
🌱 Resin is very lightweight, similar to plastic. The brand I use is heat safe *only* to 475°.
🌱 If using as an ashtray, you can flick ashes, but please do NOT press a lit Joint/Blunt/Cigarette and hold it against the resin. Burning resin fumes are toxic!
🌱 Please be a safe stoner!
Materials: Resin, Original CannaPlanning Handmade Confetti, Lots of love and creativity.
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.