This gorgeous 6-piece set of CannaPlanning stash jars/trinket dishes is poured from resin and lovingly filled with my sparkly all original hand-designed, hand-cut pot leaf confetti. It contains micro air bubbles that were a partly intentional choice to look extra sparkly.
The item you're purchasing is the exact pre-made item you are seeing in these listing photos. Please examine the details carefully to ensure it meets your wishes, and feel free to contact me with any questions!
***MISFIT DETAILS - PLEASE READ!!!***
⭐️ Air bubble holes in the edge of lids as shown in pictures. Lids still fit well, bubbles don't interfere with performance
⭐️ Buffed/non shiny area on front of heart dish, due to the original mold having a problem
🌱 6 pieces: Hexagon dish, hexagon lid, square dish, square lid, heart dish, heart lid
🌱 Each dish approximately 3 inches wide and 1.5 inches tall including domed lid
🌱 Resin is very lightweight, similar to plastic. The brand I use is heat safe *only* to 475°.
🌱 If using as an ashtray, you can flick ashes, but please do NOT press a lit Joint/Blunt/Cigarette and hold it against the resin. Burning resin fumes are toxic!
🌱 Please be a safe stoner!
Materials: Epoxy Resin, handmade CannaPlanning confetti, creativity and lots of love.
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.