This gorgeous CannaPlanning Coffin-shaped Rolling Tray is a test/demo tray I made as a sample. It's poured from resin, has a gradiated teal-purple rim, decorated with an all original hand-designed, sparkle silver handmade pot leaf die cut. It's functional for real use, or a beautiful keepsake and household decoration.
I'm selling this as a discount unit because a bit of the glitter in the rim was left too thick, and I also didn't clean the excess glitter off the main part of the tray (I was originally planning to do a colored instead of clear background or I totally would have). If you're not too worried about perfection and just want a cute accessory, this is a great way to get a good discount on a fun item!
I really hope you love this tray as much as I do!
FYI: The item you're purchasing is the exact pre-made item you are seeing in these listing photos. Please examine the details carefully to ensure it meets your wishes, and feel free to contact me with any questions!
🌱 5x8 inch tray with 1/4 inch lip
🌱 Resin is very lightweight, similar to plastic. The brand I use is heat safe *only* to 475°.
🌱 If using as an ashtray, you can flick ashes, but please do NOT press a lit Joint/Blunt/Cigarette and hold it against the resin. Burning resin fumes are toxic!
🌱 Please be a safe stoner!
Materials: Epoxy Resin, handmade CannaPlanning confetti, creativity and lots of love.
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.