This large resin CannaPlanning ouija board is poured from resin, and is lovingly filled with sparkly silver pot leaf confetti and iridescent crinkle flakes. It's a lovely and fun keepsake or household decoration.
⭐️ The etchings are *not* painted - they just look white/matte because of the etching effect. The board is beautiful as is, or you could add your own etching paint in a color of your choice as a fun stoney craft project.
⭐️ IMPORTANT: The Ouija designs are etched into the resin, meaning that it's a decorative *non-smooth* surface on the main part of the tray. Please be aware of this if you plan to use it as a rolling tray
⭐️ 14 inches wide, 9.25 inches tall, 1/4 inch thick.
⭐️ Filled with silver pot leaf confetti, iridescent crinkle flakes, and microbubbles that give it an overall slightly frosty look.
⭐️ The item you're purchasing is the exact pre-made item you are seeing in these listing photos. Please examine the details carefully to ensure it meets your wishes, and feel free to contact me with any questions!
🌱 Resin is similar to plastic. The brand I use is heat safe *only* to 475°.
🌱 If using as an ashtray, you can flick ashes, but please do NOT press a lit Joint/Blunt/Cigarette and hold it against the resin. Burning resin fumes are toxic!
🌱 Please be a safe stoner!
Materials: Epoxy Resin, handmade CannaPlanning confetti, creativity and lots of love.
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.