This adorable 2-page Marijuana and Christmas-themed teal, pink, and purple sticker kit is an original and unique CannaPlanning creation, created by me with love. It's a great mix of stickers for a week of holiday white-space planning, and can be used alone or mixed and matched with any of my other winter and holiday products
This kit comes in two size options:
*Vertical:* "full boxes" and checklists are both 2 inches tall, designed to be usable in both Erin Condren and Happy Planner vertical planners, as well as TNs, Bujos, and others.
*Horizontal:* "full boxes" and checklists are both 1.625 inches tall, designed to be usable in both Erin Condren and Happy Planner horizontal planners, as well as TNs, Bujos, and others.
All other details are the same between both sizes. Each kit contains two 4.75"x6.5-7.5" pages and includes:
-8 full boxes
-4 half boxes (1 inch tall)
-6 quarter boxes (.6 inches tall)
-8 checklists and 8 individual checkboxes
-4 original handlettered stickers (varying between 1.3-1.5 inches wide)
-an original handlettered weekend banner (3.125 inches wide; horizontal layout in both kits)
-lots of Christmas and marijuana-themed deco stickers!
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.