Date Night HORIZONTAL Marijuana sticker Kit - BOKEH TEAL - *Retiring Design - final stock*
We currently have 2 in stock
This gorgeous and sparkly Bokeh Teal Date Night / Valentines Day / Relationship marijuana-themed sticker kit is an original and unique CannaPlanning creation, designed by me with love. It's a cute and cheeky way of making a whole week out of "fun time" planning in your planner, scrapbook, or journal!
This sticker kit is sized for Erin Condren and Happy Planner Horizontal-style classic-sized planners, though with a little creativity it could be adapted for use in any type of planner, bullet journal, or travelers notebook.
Kit Pages are 4.5x5 of 4.5x6 inches and include:
HORIZONTAL MARQUEE BOXES - PAGE A:
- 1 Marquee full Box
- 3 outline full boxes
HORIZONTAL FILLED BOXES - PAGE B:
- 4 filled horizontal-size full boxes
HORIZONTAL CHECKBOXES - PAGE C:
- 2 full size checkboxes
- 4 half-size checkboxes
- 2 pot leaf header/dividers
HORIZONTAL CHECKLISTS - PAGE D:
- 7 Checklists
- 9 individual checkboxes
- 2 corner dots
- 4 flags
- 7 headers
HALF BOXES - PAGE E:
- 4 half boxes
- 4 appointment labels
- 4 layering half boxes
- 1 quarter box
WEEKEND AND ACCESSORIES - PAGE F:
- 4 pot leaf headers/dividers
- 3 pot leaf habit trackers
- 1 strain tracker
- 5 quarter boxes
- 1 weekend banner
- This kit is printed on your choice of either permanent or removable sticker paper - both types are high quality acid free, archival quality paper, and have a flat matte finish that accepts all types of ink or pencil. It is the same material you're used to from all my other products.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product and original design. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Materials: lots of love, creativity.