This gorgeous pair of CannaPlanning Rolling Tray and Stash Dish is poured from resin and lovingly filled with my sparkly all original hand-designed, hand-cut pot leaf confetti and silver flake. It's functional for real use, or a beautiful keepsake and household decoration.
A lot has gone into this set - high quality handmade molds from @Zapp3D_design, a ton of resin (it's deep and thick (heh, that's what she said......), and handmade confetti that I made myself with love and painstakingly picked of my cutting mat piece by individual piece, lol.
I really hope you love this set as much as I do!
The item you're purchasing is the exact pre-made item you are seeing in these listing photos. Please examine the details carefully to ensure it meets your wishes, and feel free to contact me with any questions!
🌱 6.25x8 inch tray with 1/4 inch lip
🌱 2.5x6 inch 3-section trinket dish
🌱 Resin is very lightweight, similar to plastic. The brand I use is heat safe *only* to 475°.
🌱 If using as an ashtray, you can flick ashes, but please do NOT press a lit Joint/Blunt/Cigarette and hold it against the resin. Burning resin fumes are toxic!
🌱 Please be a safe stoner!
Materials: Epoxy Resin, handmade CannaPlanning confetti, creativity and lots of love.
- Stickers are printed on high quality acid free, archival quality sticker paper that works beautifully with any ink. They are kiss-cut and ready to peel and stick.
- Foiled stickers are a handcrafted and hand-foiled product that may have slight imperfections.
- As with any product, the colors you see on screen may vary by monitor, though all photos are my best attempt to provide the most honest product representation possible.
- Sticker sheets are a handmade/handcrafted product. They are designed and produced with lots of love, and mailed out in non-retail packaging.
- Orders are sent in festive but discrete mailers - no marijuana designs or language on the outside envelope for others to see.
Please follow me on instagram for sales and new release announcements! Join our facebook group for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and to request new products! Links to both in menu.